Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sadie's room



Welcome to Sadie's nursery! This is the view when you walk in the door. We can't wait to meet her in...9 days...unless she decides otherwise!!

This is her crib. My wonderful husband applied the decal. I was so nervous that I had to leave the room...those things make me nervous!!

Here's an up close of one of my projects. Cute little birdie.
Dresser/changing table. I copied the idea of framing fabric above my shelves and changing table/dresser from the PB Kids catalog picture below. I love copying! =)

This last shot is of the wall across from the window. A friend found these canvases for me..they look great in the room! I framed a pretty diaper cover and booties that were a gift. They were just too pretty to put in a drawer!
Now, all we need is a baby to complete this nursery. Come on Sadie!! We're ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I know you guys are excited! Wish we were there to meet your sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete