Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meet Sadie Caroline


Meet our little angel Sadie!
We're only about 7 weeks away from meeting her!! We couldn't be more excited and more grateful to the Lord for such a wonderful blessing. I am overwhelmed with what a miracle it truly is as she develops each day. When we saw these 4d pictures at 28 weeks, we were just amazed at the intricate detail of each part of her! We serve a wonderful Creator that is knitting this little blessing together each and every day.
I'll be finishing up work next week! I will miss my wonderful friends at school and my sweet class, but I look forward to some time off to finish preparations for this little one. We are thrilled that I will be home with Sadie once she arrives, and I look forward to that new chapter of our lives transitioning from the working world to being a stay at home mommy. We couldn't be happier! Continue to pray for these last weeks of development of this angel! She'll be here before we know it!

Here is my latest Sadie Bump picture. I'm 33 weeks this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment