Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peak


So, the nursery isn't near completed, but we have bits and pieces completed. We are still waiting on our crib to come in! Once I finish up work this week, I have a feeling the nursery will come together in the next week or so.

We picked out the Pottery Barn kids Coco Dot Bedding, and painted the walls a really light tone of the turquoise that is in the bedding.

Thanks to some sweet friends, we took some PB kids curtains, and added some more fabric and trim to make them have a more custom look.

I've started some little crafts on my own for the nursery. I used some leftover fabric from some things I had made for her and painted some white frames from the Dollar General to make these little pictures to put on some ledges on the wall. I plan on making some larger shadow box frames to hang above the dresser. Props to Randi for the cute diaper cake from my shower yesterday!
Thanks to a sweet friend, we have these cute canvases for the room! They're actually all made of fabric, and work great for the room. Still need to hang them!!

I found this S at Hobby Lobby, but it was gold. So, with a fresh coat of paint, it will look super cute along with those shadow box frames above the changing table/dresser. Sweet Randi gave me this canvas tote for her diapers! It matches the bedding perfectly.

This is the dress sweet Sadie will wear coming home from the hospital! I was so excited to find it on clearance from "Remember Me." I could buy that entire collection of dresses! (But I won't...) Hopefully my next update will have the nursery COMPLETE...with pictures hung...and a CRIB! =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay,

    Just found your blog! Sadie's room looks so cute and I can't wait to see the finished product! Hope you are feeling good.
    Amanda (Owens)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING, Lindz!!! Looks so fresh and light and sweet! Have a great weekend with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! =) It's coming together so beautifully! Can't wait to "shower" you this weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete